One of my favorite parts of summer is swim team. When school lets out for the summer the boys wake up early and head up to our local pool where they practice for swim team. It may sound cruel and unusual to make them give up sleeping in M-Friday right after school ends but it gives us some sense of schedule. And gets enough of their energy out so they are not bouncing off the walls here at home!
We have had a busy summer! Looking back on my blogging I realize some of the key elements of our summer such as swim team and our vacation are not on here….these next few photos are also pre-cannon rebel so there not as fun to blog (perhaps that’s my hesitation). =)
Here come some photos of the Cronauer cheering section!
Ben is always on the edge of his seat!
I love how muscular Jake’s back gets from swimming! He really enjoys the sport! If he were to give up football and consider doing fall/winter swimming I think this could truly be his sport. But he likes to stay “athletically well-rounded.” i.e. mom and dad bouncing from season to season. =)
Andrew used to get so nervous before his events when he was little. The sound of the gun going off was a little frightening. This shot shows how much confidence he has gained before his events. I love the attitude he had this year. Swimming is not his favorite sport by any stretch. But he loves the feel of a meet…and staying in shape all summer keeps him ready for his all time love….football in August!
My favorite part? Seeing brothers cheer each other on!
1 comment:
Hey girl! I remember swim team days, only two years but I liked them. I'm going to start a cumputer scrape book. Don't know if I'll do a blog or not but I want to capture the kids highschool activities so I remeber them. Any suggestions on how to start to learn? Carol
Post a Comment