Saturday, August 8, 2009

My precious girl...may you never be without your zest for life!

I came home today from a wonderful time with my MOPS friends. It was delicious as every moment there was spent chatting without little ones who have needs I can no longer meet as I can not lift or do much of the things that need to be done around here recently. I soaked in the time away from you all as I had fellowship with women who are also striving and struggling through this season of our life. I was sad to leave. But I walked in the door today and you were so happy to see me. Do you know how precious you are to me? I spend so much time just watching you. How you move and glide through life in your happy little way. I pray you always keep this....your zest for life. Some days it is truly contagious and I thank you for that.